Friday, October 7, 2011
{impact}
I am sure it is fairly obvious by now that I am highly motivated by positive words. I don't think there is a lot of room in life for dwelling on the negative. I think if things aren't going right, the only thing you can do is get on your knees and pray. Everyone is fighting their own battles on a day to day basis, so the best thing to do is have faith that God's plan will reveal itself and it will all work out. All that being said, I love all of the Steve Jobs quotes that have been popping up all over social media. This is one that I put up on Facebook and Twitter, and I liked how this person graphically laid it out. I would love to print it out in a small frame on my desk or (someday) office.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment