Funny thing... I remember when my nephew was younger, he was a really picky eater as a toddler. And I remember hearing that is pretty common.

I have a pretty picky eater on my hands, but it isn't the typical "chicken nuggets" or "hot dogs" that a lot of toddlers prefer.
My child loved fruit in puree form, but really doesn't like it in it's original state. (surprised Mama on that one!)
The only one she likes is bananas.
Bananas, Bananas, Bananans. Or, "nanas" as she calls them.
She does love to eat!
At this point, of her three (+) meals of food per day (and Goodness!! Toddlers can put down some food!), she prefers:
potatoes (Tay-toes)
avocado (ah-ca-do)
green beans (gee-gee)
and...
NANAS! (I typed in all caps because she usually yells it)
If you haven't seen this clip from Despicable Me, you should watch it. That's about how every meal goes for us around here. Haha!
This is what happens when she realizes she has finished her banana:
1 comment:
The last picture is CLASSIC. I want to go on the Caroline diet. I love nanas and acados too!
Post a Comment