Thursday, October 27, 2011

{happy birthday hubby}



I have the absolute best husband in the world. I really do.

And today is his 31st birthday.

I told him recently that our 20's really brought some amazing things, but I feel like our 30's will be even better.

Zach is the hardest working person I know. And I really am not saying that. He works 12 and 14 hour days sometimes, just for me and Caroline.

He is so patient. Lord knew that when he put us together :)

He literally could not be a better father. I really can't think of one thing he could do better. Caroline loves him with all of her heart.

He is so selfless. He does so much for me and for Caroline, and never ever complains.

I have known him for over 10 years and I couldn't be more grateful that he was put in my life.

I am really so blessed.

Happy Birthday, love.

Salud!

No comments: