Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Visual Dividends

Approximately 65% of the population are visual learners, including myself. If I just hear something, I pretty much can't guarantee that I am going to remember it. My brain is definitely stimulated by visual images. Yes, I just wrote that. (nerd-alert!)

That being said, I put together a before and after photo album to look at the first pictures of each room (from when we bought the house) to now (when we're selling the house--sad!!) I can't stop looking at it... When you see something every day for 2 and a half years, changes sometimes don't stand out as much. When I just look at the first pictures of the rooms, and now the latest pictures, I just can't believe it.

Here is the album-I posted it on facebook too. If you want to see the pictures larger, just click on the album and it should take you to picasa. Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Chopsticks and Pearls said...

Hey there! It's Allison "Bradley" Lee....I love your blog! Send me the listing of your house..my brother is looking for a house in Dallas. I didn't see a link on the post to the listing. Hope all is well!