We had our appointment today! The kids were testing all day today, and I was so bored, so time went by so slowly!! We finally got to see the doctor (she had an emergency, so she was backed up) and we were the last appointment. I really like the doctor- she is very nice.
She put the Doppler up to my belly and we heard a very strong (and loud) heartbeat! It was pretty cool! She said I am measuring right for about 13 weeks, so my due date is still April 12th as of right now... (And that means there's a good chance there's just one baby in there! Phew!)
That's really all there is to report! It was a fairly quick appointment once we got to see her. I scheduled my next appointment and then my 20 week ultrasound when we get to find out the gender. Mark your calenders ladies and gents... November 23rd is the big day!!! I CANNOT wait!!!
I'll continue to keep you posted... maybe if you're lucky I'll post a belly pic. I'm not showing yet, but I guess it's good to get an early pic before this little one starts to grow!
Thanks for your love and support!
2 comments:
Isn't that the best sound? So happy it went well! :)
We want belly pics!!!
Post a Comment