Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Guilty Pleasure

I have a new guilty pleasure... something had to replace Starbucks for the time being! A Pi Phi friend had a posting on her blog back in May when the show first debuted. I hadn't heard of it, so I watched the trailer and was instantly enamored. I couldn't wait to see what else the show had in store for me... Oh, and it hasn't disappointed. Thank you Katie for introducing me to Glee-ful Wednesdays! I absolutely love it!

**Glee is on Wednesday nights at 8pm (central) on Fox... you won't regret it!

5 comments:

aggielauren05 said...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9d28q_glee-dont-stop-believe_shortfilms

Any show that plays Journey in their pilot is ok by me... loved their mashups last night!

Kate said...

YES! The mashups were awesome!! And amen to Journey!!

Whitney said...

I love Glee as well! :) Last night was a really good episode! Glad I'm not the only nerd who has to watch it every Wednesday...Tyler tried to watch it with me but when they sang Beyonce's Single Ladies song on the football field he said that was too much for him!

Katie Norwood said...

Thanks for the shout-out! I'm glad you love Glee, too. I'm not allowed to watch it with my husband, but it's DVR-ed!

Elicia said...

I heart glee too!