Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Oh.My.Gosh!!!!

A shout out once again to my girl, Katie. For those who don't know her, she is an English teacher by day... Marketing genius by night! I'm just kidding... I can tell that she is an English/Writing teacher-- every time she posts about some product, I want to go out and buy it right then! So... without further ado... you MUST go out and get this ice cream... You can click on her name and read about it on her blog... Here is her main description:

"May I introduce... Haagen Dazs "Reserve" Fleur de Sel Caramel ice cream. This is a salty ice cream. Sounds weird, but suspend your disbelief because it is ridiculously delicious. Imagine a creamy caramel ice cream with a hint of saltiness in the actual ice cream. It's salty enough that you can absolutely taste the salt, but it's not overwhelming. There is a caramel ribbon running through the ice cream with even more salt that just makes the caramel flavor come to life. It is intensely delicious. Then, as if that wasn't enough, there are itty bitty chocolate covered caramel candies throughout the ice cream. Like three per spoonful. The caramels are not frozen. They are perfectly soft. It's like a miracle."

All I can say is, "Oh. My. Gosh." It is just unbelievably fantastic! I don't even know how else to describe it!

Happy Dessert eating!

2 comments:

Katie Norwood said...

Yay! I'm so glad you like it. Thanks for the wonderful compliment. :-)

Elicia said...

Interesting...I might have to try this. I LOVE their coffee ice cream. Mmm, mmm, good!