Friday, October 23, 2009

Dining Room

Against my anal-retentive tendencies, I am going to post before and after pictures of the dining room. Nothing is set up or on the shelves yet, but I am so excited that we finally have a room that is close to finished. :)

These first 2 pictures are of the dining room when we bought the house:

The next 2 pictures are what I took tonight. The paint definitely looks more green at night. It will be interesting to see what it looks like tomorrow in the sunlight.

5 comments:

Elicia said...

It seriously looks amazing! I am so jealous of the fireplace in there too!

Unknown said...

It looks amazing!! Love, love the paint color choice and the fireplace...fabulous transformation!

Kate said...

Thanks! Appreciate the sweet remarks!

Katie Norwood said...

I meant to comment on this, but never did. I LOVE THIS ROOM. I is so pretty, sophisticated, and glamorous. It looks like it's out of a magazine. Your house has so many cool features.

Kate said...

Thank you so much Katie!! You are so sweet!