Question - Where did you get the Class of 2032 onesie? Online? I'm throwing an aggie baby shower for my friend and I can't find any aggie stuff in Austin. Go figure! haha.
Will you email me where you got them? allison.bradley@gmail.com
Quick questions - Where did you get the Class of 2032 onesie? I've looked every where for baby aggie stuff...and there is nothing in Austin. Go figure! haha. Will you email me? allison.bradley@gmail.com
I love your blog...and I love that you are posting more! :)
2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting!!
Question - Where did you get the Class of 2032 onesie? Online? I'm throwing an aggie baby shower for my friend and I can't find any aggie stuff in Austin. Go figure! haha.
Will you email me where you got them? allison.bradley@gmail.com
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
That is so exciting!!!
Quick questions - Where did you get the Class of 2032 onesie? I've looked every where for baby aggie stuff...and there is nothing in Austin. Go figure! haha. Will you email me? allison.bradley@gmail.com
I love your blog...and I love that you are posting more! :)
Post a Comment