Our 20 week ultrasound is when we find out if Blueberry is a boy or girl!!!! November 23rd Ladies and Gents... 25 days!!
I get weekly emails from babycenter.com that tell me how big the baby is and all sorts of things. Sometimes they have these funny sections called Belly Laughs. This is what was in my 16 week email this week:
I chuckled...
Things not to say during your ultrasound
• "Will it still be black and white after it's born?"
• "Is a four-chambered heart a good thing?"
• "Can we see its spleen again?"
• "Oh right, that's the umbilical cord! I thought he was just really well endowed."
• "Is that really a baby?"
3 comments:
We just found out we're having a girl So exciting! One of each will be fun.
That's great Alison! Congratulations!!! I was certain we are having a boy at first, but now I have no clue! I would be ecstatic for either! Your little Parker is seriously the cutest little boy!! He'll be a great big brother!
I can't wait to hear what Baby G is! So fun to find out! I'm sad Glee was not on last night. :(
Post a Comment